WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
This course on international letter of credit covers topics like
- Different methods of receiving international payments in exports.
- Role of international banks in international trade financing and documentary credit.
- Typical exports and documentary credit cycle.
- Types of International Letter of credit
- International Letter of Credit Opening Instructions
- Precaution taken by beneficiary before accepting letter of credit.
- Common discrepancies in LC documentation presentations.
- Role of UCP 500/600
- Role of ISBP 2007
- SWIFT transactions
- International Letter of Credit Frauds and prevention
- Overview on UCP 600 compared with UCP 500
- Common provision of UCP 600
- New additions to UCP 600
- Emerging role of revolutionary Blockchain based L/Cs
What can you expect the outcome of learning this course?
After completing this course, you will have thorough knowledge about Documentary International Letter of Credit, its background, nature and types. Subsequently, you will be able to work with top international companies in their commercial department getting good salaries. Alternatively, you can also start your exports or imports business by receiving or sending international payments for goods / services sold or bought. And friends, this course is the only one of its kinds on UDEMY. Because, this course is based on the years of experience and research work carried out by Dr. Vijesh Jain, the author and instructor of this course.
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain, instructor of this course on documentary letter of credit, is a seasoned professional in all the areas related to global business, exports, imports, international logistics and supply chain. He has served with many international organization working in several countries and dealt with more than 28 countries for exports operations. He is an IIFT, BITS, BIMTECH and Harvard University Alumnus. I addition, he has a PhD in international business from University of Mysore. An award winning professor and exports professional, he has been actively working to share his knowledge of more than 30 years in the international business management. For this, he regularly create VJ Exports Mastery Series of Course on UDEMY.